- The public should be informed there is a scientific problem.
- A small, international conference or a congressional review of the scientific evidence for and against the HIV theory of AIDS. In the presence of highly regarded, international, disinterested adjudicators, not all scientists, and of Nobel Laureate standard. Acceptable to both sides of the debate and the conveners.
- Funding dissident scientists to undertake experiments to prove or disprove the HIV theory. A relatively inexpensive undertaking.
- To be conducted and concluded this year.
- A moratorium on HIV testing until results are known.
Slide 23 of 24